As low as $69.99 per coin over spot!
The Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle. The 2017 Gold Eagle combines collectibility with bullion investment appeal. Certified by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2017 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!