Note: These items are on a slight delay. We expect to ship these by 2/10/2017. Because these items are on delay, your entire order will ship upon their arrival.
The Gold American Eagle features an iconic, classic design that is often considered one of the most beautiful designs on American coinage. This example has been certified by PCGS, adding collectibility on top of bullion appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 2017 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!