2017-W 1/2 oz Proof Gold American Eagle PF-70 NGC (Early Release)
The Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty. NGC has certified this coin as a perfect 70, adding even more collectibility to this beloved design.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Gold American Eagles are the most popular Gold coin in the United States for their iconic, classic designs. Add this 2017-W 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!