This ninth release in the Australian Lunar Series I features the Year of the Monkey. The beloved design features a monkey climbing a branch, and the low mintage of just 14,060 coins adds collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a monkey climbing a branch. The Chinese character for "monkey" appears above with the weight and purity below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Display your Gold Lunar coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
It is believed that those born under the influence of the monkey (1908, 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992 and 2004) are likely to view life as a series of quick events. They are likely to act on something if it is exciting. Add this 1/10 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|