1893-CC $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle MS-63 NGC
This uncirculated Half Eagle was minted at the famed Carson City Mint in the final year of its operation. With a mintage of only 60,000 and a population of only 23 in MS-63 at NGC, this is an excellent example of a rare Carson City issue.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Population of only 23* at this grade, with a mere 12 known higher.
- Mintage of only 60,000 coins.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty surrounded by 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, motto above in banner, mint mark and denomination below.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1839-1908.
- Coins minted at the Carson City Mint feature the “CC” mintmark.
Protect your $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1893-CC $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
* Population as reported by NGC as of August 2016.