One of the first 1,000 coins struck. Open Wreath, no L variety. Beautiful example to add to a 19th century Gold type set.
- Contains .0483 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination and year of issue with “United States of America” above.
- Issued by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Type-1 Liberty Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Liberty Head coin to your cart today!