Officially licensed STAR WARS coins with a limited worldwide mintage of 10,000 coins are highly sought after collectibles. R2-D2 is a smart, spunky droid who served a multitude of masters including: Queen Amidala, Leia Organa and Luke Skywalker.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a display case with a Star Wars themed packaging. Each case is partnered with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features R2-D2 (manned by Kenny Baker) being sold by the Jawas to Luke Skywalker and his step-uncle Owen Lars in "Star Wars: A New Hope".
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 1 oz Star Wars R2-D2 coin to your cart today! And may the Force be with you!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Star Wars Limited Edition Coins:
Star Wars mint coins are a great gift for a young numismatist or Star Wars fan of any age. This series includes classic Star Wars characters such as Darth Vader, Han Solo and Yoda available in Gold and Silver coins. These characters are already fan favorites and will increase in Star Wars coins value due to their limited mintages.