These coins feature a yearly changing design. The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the MS-69 grade from PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 First Strike condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2017.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting on a tree branch.
- Sovereign coin, with a face value of 10 yuan, backed by the Chinese government.
- Labels of our choice.
Secure your Silver Panda by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The 2017 Silver Panda is sure to be an even greater collectible, being the first year of the new weight system for this popular series. Add the 2017 30 gram Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!