Silver Libertads have gained worldwide popularity and this kilo Silver coin offers the beloved design in even greater detail. Kilo Silver Libertads are not always minted each year, adding great collectibility to this 2017 release.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins are presented in protective plastic capsules.
- Mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces.
- Reverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Guaranteed by the Banco de México.
Display your kilo Silver Libertad in style by adding a beautiful acrylic stand to your order.
This large kilo coin is an excellent way to accumulate .999 fine Silver in the form of a highly coveted collector's item. Add this 2017 kilo Silver Libertad to your cart today!
Shown on the obverse are Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, two volcanoes that overlook the Valley of Mexico. These volcanoes tell a story of two lovers from warring families, similar to Romeo and Juliet. The volcanoes represent the warrior Iztaccíhuatl mourning the death of his beloved Popocatépetl.