The beloved design features a monkey climbing a branch, and the low mintage of just 15,898 coins adds collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold appeal. The Australian Lunar Series I Year of the Monkey is the ninth release in this series.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a cute little monkey climbing a branch. The Chinese character for “monkey” appears above the monkey, the year behind the tail with “1/20 OZ 9999 GOLD” below the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|