The beloved design features a monkey climbing a branch, and the low mintage of just 15,898 coins adds collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold appeal. The Australian Lunar Series I Year of the Monkey is the ninth release in this series.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a cute little monkey climbing a branch. The Chinese character for “monkey” appears above the monkey, the year behind the tail with “1/20 OZ 9999 GOLD” below the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.