Designed by John Mercanti in collaboration with the Perth Mint, Australia’s largest bird of prey is captured flying onto these stunning 99.9% pure Silver Proof coins in the third release of the series. Coins may have spots or light marks.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Comes in a protective flip.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the right profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a Wedge-Tailed Eagle perched on a tree branch. The design also features the inscription "AUSTRALIAN WEDGE-TAILED EAGLE," “2015 1 OZ 999 SILVER” and The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this special, limited mintage coin from the Perth Mint to your cart today!