As low as $0.99 per oz over spot!
These Silver bars contain 10 full ounces of .999 fine Silver and are made entirely in America using Silver refined and minted at Republic Metals Corp headquartered in Miami.
- Contains 10 oz of .999+ fine Silver.
- Single bars may or may not come in heat-sealed plastic. Multiples of 25 will come in a cardboard box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: A beautiful American bald eagle soaring through the air over the Colorado River in Grand Canyon National Park.
- Reverse: Raised checkerboard pattern with weight and purity centrally located. The RMC mintmark, an iron rod above the "M" as it pours liquid metal into the burning furnace for purification. Thomas D. Rogers initials on the lower right hand corner.
- Adding to their collectibility, this product features a reeded edge which is rare for this style, size and weight.
- Guaranteed by Republic Metals Corporation.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Silver bars are one of the easiest and most popular ways to acquire Silver. Add this 10 oz RMC Bar to your cart today!
The bar was designed and engraved by Thomas D. Rogers, the same artist who was responsible for the design and engraving of the first U.S. Platinum Eagle Coin, among others.
Republic Metals Corporations (RMC) was established in 1980 and has since grown to become one of the largest and most respected Precious Metals refiners in the world. Throughout its illustrious history RMC has displayed excellence by becoming the first Precious Metals refiner in the United States to obtain ISO 14001:2015 Certification.
The ISO 14001 is an internationally accepted standard that demonstrates a commitment to managing environmental impact of an organization. This program outlines how to effectively increase environmental performance and cut waste without comprising quality.
RMC currently holds listings on the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), Commodity Exchange (COMEX) , Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE), and Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA). As and LBMA-designated "Responsible Gold Party," all business conducted by RMC is performed in accordance with its stringent Patriot Act compliance and supply chain policies. They are also recognized and responsible for business practices from the Responsible Jewelery Council, Conflict Free Smelter Initiative, and the Ethical Alliance.
Republic Metals currently holds listings on the LBMA, COMEX, SGE, and SBMA with recognitions for responsible business practices from the Responsible Jewellery Council, Conflict Free Smelter Initiative, and Ethical Alliance. As an LBMA-designated “Responsible Gold Party,” all business conducted by Republic Metals is performed in accordance with its stringent Patriot Act compliance and supply chain policies. Buying Republic Metals products is buying American-made quality products.