As low as $1.99 per round!
This .999 fine Copper round features a depiction of the formerly golden-haired maiden and priestess of Athena, and now imaged with snakes for hair and eyes that turn men to stone. This is Medusa! According to Greek mythology, Medusa was once a beautiful priestess of Athena, sworn to a life of celibacy. Medusa is said to have fallen in love with Poseidon, and broke her oath in Athena's temple. Out of anger, Athena cast Medusa out, cursing her hair and eyes, causing anyone who looked into her eyes to be turned to stone. This .999 fine Copper round embodies the story and diversifies any Copper collection.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 pieces.
- Obverse: With a brood of snakes for hair and a stone-cold stare, Medusa is depicted as looking right at you.
- Reverse: Features the Anonymous Mint Owl and states the weight, purity and metal content.
Display or present this classically designed Copper round in style by adding a high-quality presentation box to your order.
This is an ideal gift for any Copper enthusiast or collector. Add this .999 fine 1 oz Medusa Copper round to your cart today!