As low as $1.99 per round!
The fourth round in the Norse God Series, this .999 fine 1 oz Proof-like Copper Round features the artwork of Howard David Johnson's depiction of Freya, Goddess of Love.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts Freya, Goddess of Love, standing in radiant beauty atop her chariot, pulled by two wild cats.
- Reverse: Features Valkyrie, Chooser of the Slain.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia.
- Struck by Osborne Mint.
Protect your Copper in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These Copper rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Howard David Johnson, the original artist. Add this beautiful 1 oz Copper Freya, Goddess of Love Round to your collection today!
Each Copper Round features high-quality detail on both obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to Freya herself, as the artwork really shows itself off through its relief and its proof-like backfield.
According to Norse mythology, Freya presides over love, beauty, sexuality, fertility, Gold, war, and death. She rides on a chariot pulled by two cats and is also known to have ridden a battle swine into battle. Additionally, she wears a cloak of falcon feathers which gives her the ability to shape-shift into a falcon. It is in her honor that a day of the week was named after her, Friday.