As low as $1.99 per round!
The third round in the Norse God Series, this .999 fine 1 oz Proof-like Copper Round features the artwork of Howard David Johnson's depiction of Hel, Goddess of Death.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts a confident Hel, scepter in hand and sitting prominently in her throne, surrounded by the dead.
- Reverse: Features Valkyrie, Chooser of the Slain.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia.
- Struck by Osborne Mint.
Protect your Copper in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These Copper rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Howard David Johnson, the original artist. Add this beautiful 1 oz Copper Hel, Goddess of Death Round to your collection today!
Each Copper Round features high-quality detail on both obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to Hel herself, as the artwork really shows itself off through its relief and its proof-like backfield.
According to Norse mythology, Hel is the Goddess of Death and is the daughter of Loki, God of Mischief. Cast out by Odin into the lowest of places, Hel became ruler over the Underworld where those who died of old age or sickness were housed. Presiding over famine, starvation, and sickness, Hel did nothing to make her dead guests happy. The phrase "go to hell" quite literally meant to go and die.