As low as $1.99 per round!
The fifth round in the Norse God Series, this .999 fine 1 oz Proof-like Copper Round features the artwork of Howard David Johnson's depiction of Loki, God of Mischief.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts a haughty Loki, standing with his staff in the wilderness.
- Reverse: Features Valkyrie, Chooser of the Slain.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia.
- Struck by Osborne Mint.
Protect your Copper in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These Copper rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Howard David Johnson, the original artist. Add this beautiful 1 oz Copper Loki, God of Mischief Round to your collection today!
Each Copper Round features high-quality detail on both obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to Loki himself, as the artwork really shows itself off through its relief and its proof-like backfield.
According to Norse mythology, Loki had an appearance that was handsome, graceful, and fair. However, he was always cunning and deceitful. Known to be a shapeshifter, Loki frequently caused chaos amongst the gods but frequently made up for it with extravagant gifts such as Thor's hammer or Odin's spear. Loki was responsible for the death of Baldin, God of Light, and took to hiding as a salmon. He was captured and subjected to venom being dripped on his face, causing his body to shake so violently that the earth shakes, also known as earthquakes.