The first round in the Norse God Series, this .999 fine 1 oz Proof-like Copper Round features the artwork of Howard David Johnson's depiction of Odin, The All-Father.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts The All-Father, Odin, sitting on his throne with spear in hand amongst two wolves and two ravens.
- Reverse: Features Valkyrie, Chooser of the Slain.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia.
- Struck by Osborne Mint.
Protect your Copper in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These Copper rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Howard David Johnson, the original artist. Add this beautiful 1 oz Copper Odin, The All-Father Round to your collection today!
Each Copper Round features high-quality detail on both obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to Odin himself, as the artwork really shows itself off through its relief and its proof-like backfield.
According to Norse mythology, Odin was the ruler of Asgard, the land of the gods. He was the eldest and father of the gods. Odin was said to have only one eye because he sacrificed it in his quest for wisdom. Odin's ravens were watch-birds, flying out over the world looking and listening for things to report back to him. Odin was also known as the Wanderer for he would be seen in the world of men, disguised in a wide-brimmed hat, cloak, and carrying a staff.