A tough date to find with an estimated mintage of only 30 pieces. This coin was minted before records marked proof mintages.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Proof-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
Display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this certified 1856 Liberty Seated Quarter to your cart today!