This 1856 Liberty Seated Quarter has been certified as PR-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 3 coins!
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- This coin has a mintage of 30.
- Population of 3 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Proof-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
Display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this certified 1856 Liberty Seated Quarter to your cart today!