An incredible, challenging and extremely rare date! This coin has a low mintage of only 36 coins and an even lower population of only 1* coin at this level.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the PF-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
Protect your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coins retain the majority of its original luster adding to the beauty of its PF-61 condition. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
* Population report per NGC as of 8/19/16.