1872 $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle MS-61 PCGS
One of the best examples you can acquire of this extremely rare and incredibly undervalued date. This 1872 dated $5 Half Eagle Gold coin has a low mintage of only 1,660 coins and an even lower population of only 1* coin at this level.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination “FIVE D.” to represent five dollars.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1839-1907.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Liberty Head Half Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
* PCGS population report as of 8/22/2016.