1861 $10 Clark Gruber Colorado Gold Rush AU-50 PCGS
Clark & Gruber was a well-known private minting firm in Denver, Colorado in the early 1860s. This particular coins has a population of only 20 coins.
- Graded Almost Uncirculated-50 by PCGS.
- Population of 20 coins at this grade level with 62 graded higher.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Unique Colorado Gold Rush coin issued by the popular firm of Clark & Grubber.
Display your $10 Clark & Grubber Gold coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this graded 1861 $10 Clark & Grubber Gold coin to your cart today!