1875 Gilt $10 Sailor Head Sig Pattern PF-65 Cam NGC (Judd-1444)
One of the known favorite designs of American Pattern Coinage ever made. Excessively rare as this is the only known example. This certified 1875 $10 Pattern is a great addition to any rare coin collection.
- NGC Population of 1* coin.
- Struck in Copper.
- NGC has graded and guaranteed this coin as being in PF-65 Cameo condition.
- Obverse: Liberty facing left with her hair tied back in a ribbon, but with smaller lettering on the coronet and without the distinctive collar on her shoulder that gave the 1875 patterns their nickname.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle similar to the one in use on Trade Dollars.
Protect and display your PF-65 Cameo 1875 $10 Sailor Head in style by adding a presentation or gift box to your order.
* Population per NGC on August 22, 2016.
Classic American coinage always holds a special place in the eyes of all rare coin collectors. Add this 1875 Sailor Head Pattern Dime graded PF-65 Cameo by NGC to your cart today!
Very similar on the obverse to William Barber's "Sailor Head" design that has lady Liberty facing left with her hair tied back in a ribbon, but with smaller lettering on the coronet and without the distinctive collar on her shoulder that gave the 1875 patterns their nickname. The reverse is of the type, similar to the regular issue 1875 Seated Dimes, shows a beautiful design of a bundle of corn stalks tied in the center with a ribbon. Struck in copper with a reeded edge, and certified by NGC.