1881 Liberty 1c Pattern PR-66 RB CAC PCGS
Finest known* example of this 1 Cent Proof-66 Red/Brown graded by PCGS in an Old Green Holder.
- Struck in Copper with a reeded edge.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Liberty wearing a headband inscribed "LIBERTY" surrounded by "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" above and a ribbon. The same design later used on the Liberty Nickel.
- Reverse: The reverse depicts a wreath that surrounds the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1881 Pattern 1 Cent to your order today!
* Population of 1 by PCGS as of August 22, 2016.