This is the first coin in the new series "Historic Trade Routes". This large 80 mm antique coin has only a mintage of 500 pieces. This is the first of six coins to be released over the next three years.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 Silver.
- Comes in an elegant book-box with a numbered badge.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Obverse: Features real Amber showing the historic trade route from coastal areas of the North Sea and the Baltic Sea to the Mediterranean Sea.
- Reverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and face value.
Add the Republic of Cameroon Amber Route coin to your cart today!