This is the second coin in the series "Historic Trade Routes". This large 80 mm antique coin has only a mintage of 500 pieces. This is the second of six coins to be released over the next three years.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an elegant book-box with a numbered badge.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Obverse: Features real Tea showing the historic trade route which winds through the mountains of Sichuan, Yunnan and Guizhou in Southwest China.
- Reverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and face value.
Add the Republic of Cameroon Trade Routes Tea coin to your cart today!