This 1941-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar is virtually mark-free. Perfect coin for a high grade type set. Some light toning adds character and originality to the coin.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-67 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1941-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!