Brilliant, Superb Gem Walker with only a few trivial ticks. Frosty white in color and quite attractive.
- Contains .3617 oz of pure Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 11,346,000.
- Obverse: Depicts a walking Liberty with the sun rising in the background. Above is the word "LIBERTY" with "In God We Trust" to Liberty’s right and the date below.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is United States of America with "E Pluribus Unum" to the right and the denomination below.
- This coin was struck in Denver and carries an “D” mintmark above the denomination on the reverse.
Protect and display your 1943-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1943-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!