1867 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle MS-61 PCGS
The coin is a very conservatively graded an MS-61 due to a massive jump to over $10,000 in MS-62 grade. This coin is affordable and priced to move. Only 53 coins graded higher by PCGS.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Certified by PCGS as MS-61 ensuring its authenticity.
- Relatively low mintage of only 251,015 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Protect and display your Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this great collector's coin to your cart today!