This beautiful key date coin would fit well in any set of Indian Head Cents. Coins at this level of preservation are seldom available. PCGS was really hard on this coin as it looks much better than an AU-50. Hints of original Red are still present.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the Almost Uncirculated-50 condition of the coin.
- Key date to the series with a mintage of 852,500.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Nice even color and evenly worn. A perfect coin to add to any circulated set of Indian Head Cents. Add this 1877 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!