Japan issued these beautiful Gold coins for just three years beginning in 2009 to commemorate the 21st anniversary of the reign of Emperor Akihito.
- Contains 0.6423 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by PCGS protects and guarantees the near perfect Proof-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the Imperial chrysanthemum crest.
- Reverse: Depicts the Nijubashi Bridge with a phoenix flying above.
- Guaranteed by the Japan Mint.
Protect and display your 10,000 Yen Akihito coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin's unique design symbolizes the marvelous mechanism of nature and the power of life. Add this beauty to your cart today!