This Draped Bust Silver Dollar features 15 stars and the heraldic eagle reverse that was used from 1798 to 1804. This Silver Dollar has great detail and has been graded Fine-12 by NGC.
- Contains .7735 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Fine-12 condition.
- Designed by Robert Scot, first chief engraver of the U.S. Mint.
- BB-153, B-4.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty encircled with 15 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a Heraldic Eagle with an olive branch in one talon and 13 arrows in the other.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1799 Draped Bust Dollar to your cart today!