This coin is just beautiful and features a bright white obverse and reverse. Nice for a high grade set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Mint State-63 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 31,502,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features no mintmark indicating it was minted at the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!