An American Bison is prominently featured front & center with portraits of explorers Lewis & Clark on either side. This Series 1901 $10 United States Note is very popular with collectors.
- Last printed in the late 1920s and is one of the last Red Seal $10 notes.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve from PMG.
- Certified by PMG as a Very Fine-25.
- Face: Features the likeness of an American Bison at center flanked by the portraits of Meriwether Lewis & William Clark, famous explorers of the Louisiana Purchase in the early 19th century.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the borders with a likeness of Columbia flanked by pillars at the center.
This denomination was one of the last of this type issued and has become a collector favorite. Add this classic to your cart today!
Elliott/White signatures—Friedberg #121m.