These coins were struck for the Kingdom of Napoleon when this region was part of the French Empire. Just over 1.2 million of these coins were struck over a period of eight years, they are not encountered very often.
- Contains .3733 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A left facing bust of Napoleon Bonaparte surrounded by the legend with the date below.
- Reverse: Crowned shield with the legend REGNO D'ITALIA (Kingdom of Italy) with the denomination below.
- Struck at the Milan Mint in Italy from 1807-1814. This coin is dated 1811.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding presentation gift boxes recommended for this coin.
These historic 40 Lire coins are seldom offered for sale, and are highly sought after by World Gold coin collectors. Add one of these Gold 40 Lire coins to your cart today!