Rare Charlotte Mint issue with a low mintage of only 23,076 pieces.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
Protect and display your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are tough to acquire Charlotte Mint issues. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!