A beautiful example of a high-quality Pre-33 Gold coin, this Liberty Gold Double Eagle is an iconic piece of U.S. coin history and holds an impressive MS-66 condition even after more than 100 years after its minting.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the Mint State-66 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Using ancient Greco-Roman inspiration, the obverse features a portrait of Lady Liberty facing the left with "Liberty" inscribed upon her pearl crown. The date is shown below.
- Reverse: Paralleling the Great Seal of the United States, the reverse features a heraldic eagle with "United States of America" across the top and the coin's face value, "Twenty Dollars," across the bottom.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Gem Brilliant Mint State-66 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.