The U.S. Mint has introduced another coin containing 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, putting this coin on par with the popular Gold Buffalo. This issue has been graded a perfect MS-70 Proof Like by NGC, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 Prooflike condition.
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty carrying the familiar torch and American flag, surrounded by "Liberty" and "In God We Trust", designed by Justin Kunz.
- Reverse: Paul Balan design featuring an American eagle in flight, gripping an olive branch in its talons, surrounded by "United States of America" above and the weight, purity and face value of $100, which is the highest denomination ever issued on a U.S. Mint Gold coin.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
This high-quality design is further enhanced by the NGC guarantee. Add this certified Gold High Relief coin to your cart today!