This coin is nice for the grade! Minimal wear on the high points of the design adds to the collectibility of this example.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above with arrows in one talon and an olive branch in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1839-1908.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Display your Gold Half Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!