The Morgan Silver Dollar design is one of the most popular in all of American coinage. This 1878-CC Morgan Dollar has been certified by NGC as being MS-63, adding further collectible appeal to the beloved design.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an NGC slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's “CC” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1878-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!