Series 1928-A $50 FRN from the New York district with the redemption of "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank".
- These $50 FRNs were issued beginning in early 1928.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Evenly circulated notes from series 1928-A.
- Very Fine condition from the New York district.
- Face: A portrait of President U.S. Grant.
- Back: Features an engraving of the U.S. Capitol.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
This note has the "Redeemable in Gold" clause in the redemption, which no Federal Reserve Note since 1928 has carried. Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!
Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2101-B.