Popular 1799/8 overdate, with the scarce 13 Stars Reverse. Draped Bust Dollars were minted from 1795 to 1804 and were the second type of Silver Dollars minted by the United States Mint.
- Contains .7735 oz of Silver.
- Graded VG-08 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Designed by Robert Scot.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty encircled with stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle with wings outstretched.
- 1799/8 over-date variety.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1799/8 Draped Bust Silver Dollar to your cart today!