George T. Morgan’s 1878 design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 2,284,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this 1901-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!