Leonardo Da Vinci comes to life on this incredible antique finished .999 fine Silver collectible round. Part of the "Striking Impressions" series, this piece includes a depiction of The Last Supper.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver with an antique finish.
- Each sequentially numbered coin comes in a protective capsule, with a 4 panel, full-color certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 3,000 pieces.
- Obverse: One of the most iconic paintings of all time, The Last Supper.
- Reverse: Leonardo's self portrait is featured with his name and lifespan, "Leonardo Da Vinci 1452 - 1519". The weight and purity is included on the bottom of the round.
- Edge: Reeded and individually engraved with a unique serial number.
Display this beautiful Silver round in style by adding a high-quality presentation box to your order.
This is an ideal gift for anyone who appreciates art or art history. Cherish one of the finest masterpieces of all time, The Last Supper, and add this 1 oz Striking Impressions Silver round to your cart today!
Struck on Silver that is mined and refined in the USA, the Last Supper round is one of two Leonardo Da Vinci rounds in the Striking Impressions series, with the other round being The Mona Lisa. The sculptor of this round, Luigi Badia, was born in Italy and is a member of the prestigious National Sculpture Society.