This 2006-2015 Burnished Silver American Eagle complete set has been graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services, adding to its collectibility. The U.S. Mint did not produce a burnished Silver Eagle in 2009 or 2010.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Struck on a specially burnished blank at the West Point Mint.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of each coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the certified 2006-2015-W Burnished Silver American Eagle Set to your cart today!
Perfect 70 Set
Complete set of Burnished Silver American Eagles graded MS-70 by NGC.
This set includes the 2006-W, 2007-W, 2008-W, 2011-W, 2012-W, 2013-W, 2014-W and 2015-W Burnished Silver American Eagles.