Chinese Gold Pandas are one of the world’s few bullion coins to change designs each year adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- This coin comes sealed in original plastic from the Chinese mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2004.
- Reverse: Features a detailed design of a Mother panda and her cub walking through bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Republic of China.
- Mintage of 56,000 coins.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
Add this 2004 1/10 oz Gold Panda to your cart today!