The U.S. Mint's First Spouse series features each of the First Ladies that have graced the White House. This issue, graded a MS-69, First Strike, by PCGS, honors Nancy Reagan, loved by all of America.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- First Strike designation guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of minting.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Nancy Reagan.
- Reverse: A depiction of Mrs. Reagan with her arms around two children during her anti–drug campaign to “just say no”.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Nancy Reagan Gold Coin to your cart today!
This marks the 10th and final year of the First Spouse Gold Coin Series, the U.S. Mint’s first coin program to feature our Nation’s first spouses. This coin is the final coin in the First Spouse series.
Born in New York City July 6, 1921, Nancy Reagan, née Davis, studied theater at Smith College in Massachusetts. A successful screen test in 1949 led to a seven-year contract at a major Hollywood studio. She appeared in 11 films.
Nancy met Ronald Reagan in 1951, and they were married the following year. During the years he was governor of California, she embraced several causes, including the welfare of veterans, physically and emotionally handicapped children, and the elderly. As First Lady, she continued to promote these causes, in addition to adopting the Foster Grandparent Program and the fight against drug and alcohol abuse among youth. As a former First Lady, Mrs. Reagan continued to support her “just say no” campaign. Always a staunch supporter of her husband, she also devoted her time to preserving his legacy.