Very rare Trade Dollar, with a mintage of 97,000 coins. The majority of the 1878-CC Trade Dollars were melted, making the survivors very desirable.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Low mintage of only 97,000 pieces.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “IN GOD WE TRUST,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “LIBERTY,” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sets next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched.
- Features the Carson City Mint's “CC” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Trade Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Trade Dollar is truly a part of American history. Add this certified 1878-CC Trade Dollar to your cart today!