Very sharp strike and a great type example of a Draped Bust Half.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the VF-25 condition.
- Designed by Robert Scot, first chief engraver of the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty with her hair flowing and encircled by 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle with wings unfolding surrounded by a wreath.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1807 Draped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!