This first year of issue Peace Dollar features a high relief, creating a one-year only type! The relief was lowered on all subsequent issues. Really nice for a type set or an upgrade to your Peace Dollar set.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add this certified 1921 Peace Dollar to your cart today!